The LF ditcher
- The LF ditcher is equipped with a 4 in. dia. hydraulic cylinder.
- The LF’s blade (1/2 in. x 6 in.) is made of hardened steel.
- The blade is 8 feet wide and 24 inches high.
- The LF fits tractors from 80 to 150 HP.
The LFA ditcher
- The LFA ditcher is equipped with 4 hydraulic cylinders, thus affording it great flexibility of movement.
- Its 3 point hitch is designed to be used with #2 or #3 category attachments.
- The LFA’s blade (1/2 inch x 6 inch) is made of hardened steel.
- With a rear wheel module (sold as an option), the LFA ditcher can be converted to a “mini land leveler”. In addition, lateral sides can also be added to the blade.
- The LFA fits tractors from 80 to 150 HP.