North Country Marketing Inc. is a manufacturer’s representative company headquartered in West Fargo, North Dakota. Currently we have close to 400 high profile dealers. Our dealers are located in the following 17 states : Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Utah, and Wisconsin.
Please note: Most manufacturer’s representatives operate from a spare bedroom in their home. The biggest expense is associated with the purchase of a vehicle and travel costs.
North Country Marketing offers many more services to the manufacturer.
- Warehousing/storage facilities
- Manufacturer Index/Product Index
- We specialize in pioneering new products and concepts to our established dealer network
- 74 years of combined experience in the industry
- Networking whole good products by marketing to and through retailers
- Close to 400 high profile dealers
- Specializing in Agricultural, Light Industrial, and Lawn & Garden Products
- “Never Underestimate The Power of a Demonstration”
- North Country Marketing reps travel with ¾ ton /1 ton pickups and (if needed) 30’ gooseneck trailer. We are happy to demonstrate machinery to qualified customers. This also provides the retailer with valuable product knowledge.
Additional Services to Better Meet Your Needs:
- Inventory Control
- Product Information Seminars
- Trade Shows
- Sales Forecasts
- UCC-1 Filing – Warranty Inspection
- Service Calls
- Dealer Agreements
- Direct Mail
- Mass Emailing
- Field Demonstrations
- Collections/Accounts Receivable
- Invoicing and Monthly Statements
- Dealer Contacts
- Lead Handling
Warehousing and Distribution
North Country Marketing offers the customer peace of mind and added confidence in the product, knowing that the manufacturer has made a physical presence in the region.
North Country Marketing offers the many benefits of an excellent location in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Fargo is a regional hub for UPS and U.S. Postal Service
- Interstate Highways 94 and 29 intersect in Fargo, making trucking accessible and affordable
- International airport with customs service
- Canadian OEM’s can greatly reduce costs associated with the border/customs
- Faster, more reliable delivery time
- Less cost
- Whole goods delivery for a fraction of the cost
- Cost effective shipping in the United States and Canada
- Easy interstate access results in cost effective shipping
- International airport availability with customs accommodations
- Reliable, faster, and more economical services for your customer means greater profit margins for your company
- Choosing a neutral storage facility ensures there will be no conflict of interest between dealers
- Warranty parts in an inspection and holding site
Our storage facility is climate controlled to prevent corrosion due to condensation. We house the parts and equipment in our storage facility saving you money and valuable space.